LENNAR HOME REBATE
Get a Lennar Home REBATE IN THE LAS VEGAS VALLEY OR ANYWHERE IN NEVADA. Homebuyers find the highest new home rebate from Dan Krynzel with Desert Sky Realty. Commissions typically shared with the real estate agent from LENNAR HOME BUILDERS are 3% of the purchase price of the new home.
We Offer on New Homes the Largest Home Rebate in the State of Nevada, the buyer can Receive up to 2.5% of the commission received from any Lennar Home Builder in the Las Vegas Valley or anywhere in Nevada. The amount of Home Rebate depends on the purchase price of the new home.
To receive our Lennar Home Rebate you MUST CONTACT US FIRST so we can pre-register you with the new home Builder. A FEW HOME BUILDERS COULD REQUIRE ME TO ACCOMPANY YOU WHEN YOU VISIT THE NEW HOME BUILDER THE FIRST TIME.
Along with the sharing the Lennar Home Rebate, you will receive all BUILDER INCENTIVES WHICH MAY INCLUDE LIMITED TIME PRICING, UPGRADES OR CLOSING COSTS.
YOU COULD USE YOUR HOME REBATE ON APPLIANCE PACKAGES, BUYING DOWN THE INTEREST RATE, CLOSING COSTS OR UPGRADES.
Steps to Visiting New Home Developments
1. Sign up on https://homerebatenevada.com/ Ensure we have made contact prior to going to any new developments. I may be able to pre-register you before visiting any new homes. Pre-registration may eliminate the need for me to be with you on your first visit.
2. Download the new home builder representation form for each home builder you plan to visit. Registration is required for each home builder.
3. Provide the Registration form to the new home agent Let the new home representative know that you are represented by us as your buyer’s real estate agent on a form or paper where you are asked to list your contact information. There are times when the new home builder requires me to be
with you on your first visit.
RESALE OR PRE-OWNED HOMES
The Commission shared with the buyer is up to 2.5% of the commission received on RESALE HOMES. The amount of the home rebate shared with the buyer depends on the price of the home.
1. Use our MLS lookup or any other MLS to find a house that you would like to tour.
2. Contact Us: 702-870-6000, or email us
email@example.com. You can also use the contact form on our website.
3. Get Pre-Approved: Get pre-approved by a lender to focus on your customized price range.
4. If you find a home or homes you would like to tour please call us so we can show you the home.
5. If you already have a home you want to make an offer please call us. You my receive a larger share of the home rebate.
Home rebates are allowed by the Nevada Real Estate Commission and The Department of Justice.
The Home Rebate comes from the commission received from the new builder or seller of the resale home. Home Rebate Nevada is not associated with any new home builders.