In the event that Dan Krynzel is my realtor will I get a home rebate? Surely, you will.
What are Home Rebates?
A KB home rebate is when a REALTOR who represents a buyer of a New or Resale home and REALTOR shares part of his commission RECEIVED FROM THE SELLER with the Buyer.
Nevada and 40 different states in the nation have authorized realtor rebates.
How might I compute the closing costs?
The law implements organizations like banks and home loan/mortgage organizations to give an approximation of the closing costs of the property. These exposures are managed by the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act or normally known as RESPA, and it requires the estimates to be given to purchasers. The law requires the banks and mortgage organizations to give the purchaser a good faith estimate inside 3 days of the lender getting the credit application by the borrower. 3 days preceding closing, the lender needs to give a comprehensive report that gives a closing estimate that includes every single closing cost.
Where are the best home rebates in the Las Vegas Valley?
The biggest home rebate with essentially a NO LIMIT REBATE is given by us, Home Rebate Nevada. We SHARE UP TO a 2 ½% of the commission received from the SELLER OF NEW HOME OR WHEN BUYING A RESALE HOME.
The co-op commission paid to the realtor representing the buyer on resale homes are generally 2 ½% to 3% and New Homes are 3% of the selling price. Your home rebate depends selling price of the home.
I have been a realtor since 2001 and been around and have represented around 200 home buyers and sellers. Please check out some of my Reviews
How the Realtor Rebate Process Actually Works for Resale Homes
1. You can find available homes on Zillow.com, Realtor.com or by me doing a personalized search on the MLS.
2. If you are keen on visiting a home available for purchase get in touch with us by or calling 702 870 6000 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Get Preapproved by a lender.
4. If you already have a home picked out and want to make an offer, I would be happy to make the offer for you.
KB HOME REBATE PROCESS
We share with the KB home buyer or any new home buyer up to 2 ½% of the commission that I get from the new home builder in Las Vegas Valley or anywhere in Nevada. This is largest home rebate in the state of Nevada.
ALL BUILDER INCENTIVES ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR KB HOME REBATE
COMBINED with your KB Home Rebate you may receive special offers from KB Builder which are included in your KB HOME REBATE such as special price, closing credits or free upgrades. Your home rebate may be used for closing costs, upgrades, appliance packages or reducing the interest rate.
The Nevada Real Estate Commission and the Department of Justice have sanctioned and permitted home rebates in 40 States.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO RECEIVE YOUR KB HOME REBATE
1. In order to receive your New KB HOME REBATE, CALL ME, TEXT ME OR SEND ME AN EMAIL AT email@example.com. YOU MUST REACH OUT TO ME BEFORE VISITING ANY NEW HOME BUILDERS TO RECEIVE YOUR HOME REBATE.
2. Some builders I can pre-register you with the new home builder, but some builders may require me to be with you on the first visit to the community.
3. If you will visit numerous builders, I will be required to pre-register you or be with you when you visit the new home community the FIRST TIME.
4. PROTECT YOUR NEW KB HOME REBATE. Even though I can pre-register you with the new home builder, please download the new home visit form and present the form to the builder’s representative.
HOME REBATE NEVADA IS NOT ASSOCIATED OR CONNECTED WITH ANY NEW HOME BUILDERS.